Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Welcome to the Taytay Bulls

You might be wondering why I use the name Taytay Bulls. Well I got that from my barkada Oliver Briola or "Obeng" who is a basketball nut like me. The Chicago Bulls were just beginning to build their dynasty in 1992 and one of their popular players then was BJ Armstrong (excellent shooter from the outside). I'm not a Chicago fan (I always root for the underdogs) but Obeng got around to calling me "BJ Araullo from the Taytay Bulls!". Taytay is my hometown in the province of Rizal, Philippines.

I really wanted to name this site the Manila Red Sox Nation because I'm a huge fan of the Boston Red Sox(though I haven't set foot on Fenway Park yet!) since 1986 and Roger "the rocket" Clemens but the website won't accept it...must be a yankee fan hehehe

Anyways, welcome to my blog and I hope people can get around to reading it. I hope that I won't bore people too much and I hope to meet others who might have the same interests as I.

Jay



No comments: