Sunday, July 06, 2008

Podcast mania


I'm convinced now that the Ipod is the perfect companion on the road or when waiting at the doctor's clinic. And it took me 3 years to find out!

I still love morning radio (KDL and Teta News at MAxFM from 6-9AM and Failon/Sanchez on DZMM afterwards) but as soon as my favorite shows sign off, I listen to my Ipod.

Easily, my favorites are NPR's Wait Wait (great suggestion Cherry!) and Wall Street Journal podcasts (there are several). When I'm bored, I listen to RIcky Gervais canned shows. Many may not find him funny, but I think the guy's hilarious! One of the guys on his show, Don, is a real nutcase and just spews out outstanding nonsense.

Last night, I stumbled upon podcasts on DC and Marvel comics. Yet to listen to them, but I'm definitely looking forward to some alone time tomorrow (maybe in the evening).

FOr the meantime, look at my podcast subscriptions...it now resembles the DVD collection in my room in Taytay. "Acquired with such haste but left hanging for an eternity!" :)

...Better than a PSP :)

No comments: