Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Apple iPad Keyboard

This is the first post that I am writing from an iPad. Early this week, we finally took the plunge and got ourselves an iPad keyboard from Apple. I'm a classic impulsive buyer but I did my best research with this one: I took the time to read two reviews and watch three video-reviews on youtube of three different brands(I was in a hurry!).

In the end, I did what most "sophisticated buyers" do: I played it safe and went for the one Apple sells. I didn't have to pay more it as it was in the same price range as the others.

There's a couple of reasons not to like this keyboard: You can only use it with the iPad in portrait mode. It's heavy. Looks weird. Takes up too much space in my bag. Wait a minute...that's more than a couple!

Despite all that, it's still an Apple. The least I can expect is it will work right and it really does look cool. The keyboard really looks like that of a Macbook so this might be the closest that I'll ever get to the real McCoy.

Whatever, it's good to finally blog without starting up the PC.

No comments: