Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Runnex 25 run - UP Diliman



I should really change my name to the Lazy Blogger! :) This Run was three days ago but I only got myself to blog about it now.

Anyway, I won't write too much about it except to say that UP DIliman is a great place for running. I would like to go back next week. I finished the race in 450th place (out of a field of 500) but who's counting? (only me of course haha). My time was 1:12 hours.

Read more about it on Bullrunner and Baldrunner's blog. Coach Rio really did a great job in organizing this event.

...from the picture, it seems like I'm about to pass out :)

2 comments:

desperateblogger said...

i asked myself who the heck i the rocket?

lol! ikaw pala. i completely forgot about your blog. when you post at multiply lagyan mo ng itutuloy link papunta sa blog mo.

i'll link you up and add your url's to memes and link builders sent to me para magka page rank ka.

desperateblogger said...

kux an i tried jogging at the academic circle. mag 4.5 k ang 2 rounds.