Monday, April 04, 2011

iPhone Apps : Seize the Day


"Seize the day boys, pick the rosebuds while ye may". Everyone knows where that came from :) Anyway, i've been looking for an app to manage my "To do" list and I think I've found the right one.


Seize The Day is a free app which you can download off iTunes.


It's easy to enter new tasks this app. I like the reminder function which is easy to set and which appears on my screen just like the normal iPhone calendar reminder.


The interface is simple and easy to read. The Today category allows me to see all the tasks I need to do for the day which is all I want to see.


And best of all, I don't need too many clicks to add a new task...or to close it.


I can hundreds of apps on my iPhone but I will use no more than ten frequently. This app is now one of them.

No comments: